Contraction Flash Cards
This item is designed to help children to learn contracted words. Contracted words, also known as contractions are short words made by putting two words together. Letters are omitted in the contraction and replaced by an apostrophe. The apostrophe shows where the letters would be if the words were written in full. Each red flash card matches with a green flash card which shows the contracted word. For example," should not" will match with "shouldn't". This is taught in year 2 (age 6-7)
* All items are designed and handmade by myself.
* 48 flash cards included.
* Printed on quality paper.
* Laminated with 150 micron laminating pouches.
* I always use the font Sassoon infant, which is the same font used in primary schools.
* They are supplied in a small resealable clear bag.