Contraction Flashcards - Learning Cards - School Words - Phonics English Lesson
This item is designed to help children to learn contracted words. Contracted words, also known as contractions are short words made by putting two words together. Letters are omitted in the contraction and replaced by an apostrophe. The apostrophe shows where the letters would be if the words were written in full. Each red flash card matches with a green flash card which shows the contracted word. For example," should not" will match with "shouldn't". This is taught in year 2 (age 6-7)
NO PHYSICAL ITEMS WILL BE SHIPPED TO YOUR HOME.
* Product Name - Contraction flashcards
* Product type - Digital
* Total number of pages - 2
* Pages of flashcard - 2
* What you will need - Printer, laminator and scissors.
Includes: PDF FILE - You will need adobe reader to it open. Text can not be changed. You will only be able to print the file. The file can not be opened in any editing programs.
FILE CANNOT BE EDITED - FILES ARE SECURED.
These items are for personal use and may not be shared, altered or resold in any way.
No refunds on digital downloads.
WHAT TO DO NEXT:
1. Add item to cart.
2. Once a cleared payment is received, your download will be made available.
3. Print all sheets from your computer, ready to laminate them. You may print the items as many times as you like, for your own personal use.