Number Line to 10
This item is designed to help children to learn how to count to 10 using a number line. Children can use this to help them complete their early years maths homework by placing their finger on the first number of the equation and counting on to the second number of the equation, e.g 5+3 your child would put their finger on number 5 and use their finger to move on 3 more, ending up on number 8. Number lines are used in schools for children aged 4 upwards.
* All items are designed and handmade by myself.
* Printed on quality paper.
* Laminated with 150 micron laminating pouches.
* I always use the font Sassoon infant, which is the same font used in primary schools.
* Please use the drop-down box to indicate which colour you would like, Pink or Green.