Number line to 10 - Maths aid - Numeracy - Reception - Teaching resource - EYFS
This item is designed to help children to learn how to count to 10 using a number line. Children can use this to help them complete their school maths homework by placing their finger on the first number of the equation and counting on to the second number of the equation, e.g 3+5 your child would put their finger on number 3 and use their finger to move on 5 more, ending up on number 8. Number lines are used in schools for children aged 4 upwards.
This listing is for PRINTABLE PDF Images
NO PHYSICAL ITEMS WILL BE SHIPPED TO YOUR HOME.
* Product Name - Number lines to 10 - pink and green version
* Product type - Digital
* Total number of pages - 1
* Worksheets - 1
* What you will need - Printer, laminator and scissors
Includes: PDF FILE - You will need adobe reader to it open. Text can not be changed. You will only be able to print the file. The file can not be opened in any editing programs.
FILE CANNOT BE EDITED - FILES ARE SECURED.
These items are for personal use and may not be shared, altered or resold in any way.
No refunds on digital downloads.
WHAT TO DO NEXT:
1. Add item to cart.
2. Once a cleared payment is received, your download will be made available.
3. Print all sheets ready to laminate them. You may print the items as many times as you like, for your own personal use.
Copyright 2017 ©