Numbers to 20 - Flash Cards
This item is designed to help children to learn number bonds to 20. Each card is used to find the corresponding card to make the sum equal 20. For example 15 would match with 5, 19 would match with 1 and so on. Children in key stage 1 (age 5-7) are taught these pairs and are expected to recall all number bonds to 20 by the end of the school year.
* All items are designed and handmade by myself.
* 21 flash cards included.
* Printed on quality paper.
* Laminated with 150 micron laminating pouches.
* I always use the font Sassoon infant, which is the same font used in primary schools.
* They are supplied in a small resealable clear bag.